REGISTRATION FEE & GUIDELINES
|Category||May 13-15, 2021|
|Resident, Trainee, Fellow, Researcher, Army Doctor, Nurse, or Others||KRW 40,000|
|Non-Member, Healthcare Professional||KRW 110,000|
|International Delegate||USD 75|
|Foreign Investigator Award Winner||USD 40|
- Online registration is highly recommended. If online registration is not available, please contact the Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at Tel. +82-2-373-1005.
- You are able to complete your online registration without making the payment. However, you must complete the full payment before the registration deadline.
- You are able to check the payment status of your registration at 'My Page'.
- You can modify your personal information until April 19th, 2021.
- Registration acknowledgement will be sent to you by email right after the completion of online registration.
- Registration confirmation will be sent to you by email upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
By Wire Transfer
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by registrants.
- Please ensure the registrant's name is on the bank remittance receipt.
- Bank Details:
Account Name: The Korean Association for the Study of the Liver
Account No.: 600-017266-04-096
Bank Name: Industrial Bank of Korea (기업은행)
Swift Code: IBKOKRSE
By Credit Card
- Payment by credit card is available only through The Liver Week 2021 website.
- You can check the payment status of your registration at 'My Page'.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing to the Secretariat by email at email@example.com.
Refund policy for the cancellation is as follows:
Cancellation by April 19th, 2021 : 100% refund (Bank service charges will be deducted.)
Cancellation from April 20th, 2021 : No Refund
- Note : All refunds will be made after the conference. All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from the amount of refunds.