Please use the following instructions when preparing your abstract for submission to The Liver Week 2019.
Abstract Submission Deadline : April 8th, 2019
Abstract Submission Process
- Corresponding Author’s Contact Details: E-mail address and phone number.
- Name(s) of Presenting Author and Co-authors: First name(s) or initials of first name(s), family name (e.g. Sam Lee or S. Lee)
- Affiliation Details of All Authors: Department, institution/hospital, city, and country
- Affiliation(s) should be annotated by superscript numbers.
- Abstract must be typed in English with the body limited with 300 words.
- Abstract Title: Limited to 20 words (First letter of each word in uppercase, except for articles, prepositions, and conjunctions.)
- An acceptable structure of an abstract must consist of the following components:
- Background/Aim: A statement of the hypothesis or research question.
- Methods: An explanation of the study design and experimental methods used.
- A concise summary of the major findings of the experiment or study.
- Sufficient data must be provided to permit evaluation by the reviewers and public reading the abstract.
- Statements such as “The data will be discussed“ are not acceptable.
- Conclusion(s): Summary of the overall findings and the importance of the study.
- The submitter is allowed to upload one table, one graph or one image only.
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500 KB.
- You may upload graphs in JPG, GIF or PNG format.
Notification of Acceptance
- The abstract acceptance will be notified to the presenting/corresponding author by email and symposium website in April 2019.
- All abstracts will be assessed by the scientific committee and assigned to the appropriate session for oral or poster presentation.
- The author submitting the abstract must be the presenting author, and the presenting author should attend the symposium and register via online during the pre-registration period.
Abstract Modification or Withdrawal
- Presenting authors may modify or withdraw the submitted abstract by the submission Deadline.